How to File a Claim

We hope you have safe and fun travels and never need to file a claim. But if you do, we want to make it as easy as possible.  

Claims don't have to be hard. 

A travel claim normally involves gathering information we need to process your claim. Most often, you will be the best person to do that. We will need things like:

Information about your coverage:

  • Your order number
  • Your DOGTAG USA tag number, shown on your stainless steel Dogtag

Collect the following documents and submit them with your completed Proof of Loss Form.

  • Copies of your Passport including the identification page and the entry/exit stamps from the past 12 months (if you traveled outside your home country)
  • Detailed bills for services received
  • Receipts for payments made
  • Any other supporting medical documentation provided
  • Doctor and hospital reports
  • Any documents provided by the police if they were involved

Download and complete the appropriate claim form:

Phone number customer service: 888-352-3169

Co-ordinated Benefit plans
P.O. Box 26222
Tampa, FL 33623