We hope you have safe and fun travels and never need to file a claim. But if you do, we want to make it as easy as possible.
Claims don't have to be hard.
A travel claim normally involves gathering information we need to process your claim. Most often, you will be the best person to do that. We will need things like:
Information about your coverage:
- Your order number
- Your DOGTAG USA tag number, shown on your stainless steel Dogtag
Collect the following documents and submit them with your completed Proof of Loss Form.
- Copies of your Passport including the identification page and the entry/exit stamps from the past 12 months (if you traveled outside your home country)
- Detailed bills for services received
- Receipts for payments made
- Any other supporting medical documentation provided
- Doctor and hospital reports
- Any documents provided by the police if they were involved
Download and complete the appropriate claim form:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Baggage & Personal Effects
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Delay
- Trip Interruption
- Accident & Sickness
Co-ordinated Benefit plans
P.O. Box 26222
Tampa, FL 33623